DISCLOSURE

ANY DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS MESSAGE IS PROHIBITED WITHOUT THE WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR.

Monday, October 14, 2013

Allen Football and the Band....WOW!

If you haven’t already, you need to go to one of our football games. It’s a fantastic experience that is bread from the stock of our children and capped with a huge investment of a stadium. Once you see the band perform at half-time, that alone will make you beam with pride. We can talk all we want, or struggle in our conversations about what decisions need to be made that should take priority, but the stadium, is in itself, a beacon for Allen and will serve the community well. If you have never been to a game, then I invite you to come and see what your tax dollars have bought. I would be thrilled to show you the suites above the stadium, which by the way, is the best spot to see the band and the football game.  Just let me know, but please don’t send me anonymous blog postings because I can’t respond if I don’t know who it is – and I don’t post any comments on the blog.

In the end you need to take the time to go to one of the games. I can guarantee that you will be amazed, and whatever you do, don’t miss half-time!

Dr. Michael Myers

ANY DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS MESSAGE IS PROHIBITED WITHOUT THE WRITTEN CONSENT OF DR MYERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed for derogatory or offensive language. Please considerate of others.

ANY DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS MESSAGE IS PROHIBITED WITHOUT THE WRITTEN CONSENT OF DR MYERS.